Spider-Man: No Way Home is loaded. With December 17 being not that far off, and a trailer on the horizon, we thought it would be a good idea to quickly review everything we know about Spider-Man: No Way Home.
THE CAST AND CREW OF SPIDER-MAN: NO WAY HOME
Spider-Man: No Way Home is shaping up to be quite the spectacle in many ways, one of which is its cast.
- Tom Holland – Peter Parker/Spider-Man
- Jacob Batalon – Ned Leeds
- Zendaya – Michelle ‘MJ’ Jones
- Marisa Tomei – May Parker
- Jon Favreau – Happy Hogan (rumored)
- Jamie Foxx – Max Dillon/Electro (alternate universe)
- Alfred Molina – Otto Octavius/Doctor Octopus (alternate universe)
- Willem Dafoe – Norman Osborn/Green Goblin (rumored)
- Tony Revolori – Flash Thompson
- Charlie Cox – Matt Murdock/Daredevil (rumored)
- Tobey Maguire – Peter Parker/Spider-Man (alternate universe, rumored)
- Andrew Garfield – Peter Parker/Spider-Man (alternate universe, rumored)
- Benedict Cumberbatch – Stephen Strange/Doctor Strange (rumored)
- Elizabeth Olsen – Wanda Maximoff/Scarlet Witch (rumored)
There are definitely more cast, but if we were to list them all, we’d be here till the film came out. While there aren’t many notable crew members, here’s the general rundown.
- Jon Watts – Director
- Kevin Feige – Executive Producer
- Amy Pascal – Executive Producer
- Louis D’Esposito – Executive Producer
- Victoria Alonso – Executive Producer
- Chris McKenna – Writer
- Eric Sommers – Writer
- Michael Giacchino – Composer
There have been hundreds of theorized plot points, ranging from an insane Scarlet Witch to an evil Zendaya, however, we’re gonna look at the most verified. Many are saying that No Way Home will feature Tobey Maguire and Andrew Garfield in a Spider-Verse film, with Alfred Molina’s Doc Ock, Willem Dafoe’s Green Goblin, and Jamie Foxx’s Electro as the ensemble villains.
Another theory features Benedict Cumberbatch’s Doctor Strange teaming up with Tom Holland’s Spider-Man to defeat Elizabeth Olsen’s Scarlet Witch, fresh off the events of WandaVision, and will lead into Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness. Nothing has been confirmed by Marvel, and it seems that this film is being kept under the same plot lock as Avengers: Endgame.
What do you think? Reply to this article, or mention us at @mcu_wiki on Twitter with your theory. Spider-Man: No Way Home releases exclusively in theatres December 17, 2021.